Monday, May 14, 2012

I Love Being Creative - Day 20

Recently I've been pretty crafty.  Beyond the crochet, I have been trying to tackle other creative things to enhance our living conditions.  I've made a number of wreaths for the door, in fact I have a new wreath for the summer laying dismantled on the office floor.  I really should get to that.  Making the big granny square blanket has me wanting to make more.  In fact, I bought two pillow inserts so I can make granny square pillows to go with the blanket.

We got pretty creative with Mother's Day gifts as well.  We bought some unfinished wooden frames and let Elliot finger paint them.  Both grandma's loved them!  We really need to do more stuff with Elliot since we've been told that he loves arts and crafts at school.

Now I've gotta get back to that huge ass blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment