Sunday, December 27, 2009

Squares and Squares and Squares

I had an idea of making a blanket for our cousin's new baby. My hope was to make a square a night so that it would all be done by the time the baby was born. Unfortunately, the squares took a bit longer than I thought they would. It took me about two months to finish all of the squares. It probably would have been a bit sooner if I didn't have my gallbladder removed the weekend that I wanted to send it to her. That set me back a few weeks. Either way, it's a beautiful finished blanket. Unfortunately, I haven't sent it to her yet and her baby is 4 months old. Maybe that'll be one of my new years resolutions.

Please enjoy the progression of a blanket:

One square

A stack of squares

Beginning to sew the squares together

All together minus the border

No comments:

Post a Comment